Who are we?
Star Sterling is an accounting back office and recruiting for multiple positions for our client who is a UK based firm of professional advisers. With offices in London, Birmingham and Manchester, they provide accounting, taxation, legal and digital services to small businesses across the UK..
They are regulated by The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) and The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). A successful candidate will be joining their growing team in Pakistan. It’s a progressive role where a candidate will be groomed to become a Client Service Manager with his/her portfolio of clients in near future.
1. Must have a solid understanding of double entry, ledgers, chart of accounts and VAT return
2. Must be able to:
3. Anything else required as part of the role
What are we looking for?
You must have ALL below skills to qualify for an interview.
• ICAEW, ACCA qualified (not part-qualified)
• Relevant bookkeeping experience of minimum 2-4 years’ in UK Based Accounting firm.
• Right attitude and eagerness to learn
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
• UK client experience is necessary
• Knowledge of Xero and QBO is beneficial not necessary