1. Read & interpret drawings ,blueprints, schematics and electrical code specification to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations.
2. Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes. conduits, feeder, fiber-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lightning fixtures and other electrical components.
3. Test electrical and electronic equipments and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance.
4. Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators and reactors.
5. Maintain, repair, test and install electric mottos, generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems.
6. Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices.
7. Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records.
8. May install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices.
Our company dates back 100 year and over 4 generations since 1919. We are manufacturer and exporter of martial art goods for well renowned brands such as Century, Ringside, Title, Fuji etc reside in United States. We are also supplying to MMA ware house since 1992. In addition we also have supplied ...Read More