- Starpak Martial Arts Pvt Ltd Company is looking for Brand Manager to manage its brand products in international markets
- The Brand Manager will support the Management to anticipate the future and create innovative strategies to win customer devotion and grow market share. He/she will assist the Management in formulating the brand’s long-term strategy as well as developing and executing marketing plans.
- The jobholder will work closely with the Management to define the brand’s trade merchandising, advertising and promotion strategies.
- The person will also assist in the management and development of various aspects of the business that directly and indirectly contribute to a brand's competitiveness and overall success.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To support in the delivery of innovation and in the management of projects as per the agreed milestones/timelines and to the high quality standards set.
- To assist in the development of brand plans and guidelines, as well as ensure that those guidelines are followed in letter and spirit.
- To develop an in-depth understanding of the business environment in which the brands compete, including category segments and channels in order to build a holistic understanding.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven track record of developing brand plans that build equity and business.
- Experience with creating/deploying integrated communications.
- Creative ability; sensibility and judgment around innovative ideas and insights with regards to advertising, POS, packaging, and public relations.
- Innovative mindset, finds resourceful ways to align activities with brand objectives. Continuously searches for improvements in how we do business.
- Result oriented, takes decisive action and influences others to achieve identified goals.
- Time management; effectively manages workload by meeting deadlines and ensuring quality.
- Leadership potential/motivation.
- High level of drive and energy.
- Creative, innovative, assertive, dynamic and self-motivated personality
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Successful team player.
- Communication and relationship building skills.