Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for people who share our values and our passion, who are creative and who rise to meet challenges. We are looking for people who take ownership of their work and who are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and take on any task and work collaboratively. You should be comfortable working remotely as in first few months you may work remotely. High quality and simplicity is our slogan. If this sounds like you, we want you to be a part of our team.
What You'll Do
We are seeking a Senior / Lead Software Engineer to manage, build and help design enterprise customer-oriented solutions using Amazon Cloud technologies. This role requires extensive hands-on software design and development skills, deep technical expertise of AWS technologies. The engineer will manage all aspects of the software development lifecycle including design, testing, implementation, deployment and maintenance.
- 10+ years software development experience
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Ability to clearly and concisely articulate ideas, thoughts, and opinions during requirements and design sessions with the development team
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills while understanding the scope and impact of your work
- Willing to take initiative, learn quickly and be able to adapt to shifting priorities is essential
- Lead by example in terms of code consistency, performance, robustness and intuitive APIs
- Excellent problem-solving skills and TDD (Test Driven Development) practitioner who believes in producing quality code.
Must Have Strengths and Skills
- 8+ years Core Java, Multi-threading, Performance Tuning
- 8+ years OOA/OOD, knowledge of design patterns, where, why, and how they work
- 3+ years of on-hands experience of architecting and developing solutions using AWS technologies such as EC2, S3, Lambda, CloudFront (but not limited to)
- 3+ years of experience with NoSQL data stores such as MongoDB/DynamoDB/CouchDB
- 3+ years designing and developing REST Web Services
- 3+ years using Spring Data, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
- Comprehensive knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
Nice To Have
- Certified AWS DevOps/Developer/Solutions Architect
- Experience with working in distributed teams
- Comfortable with Unix / Linux
- Experience with Atlassian products such as Bitbucket, Jira and Confluence
- Experience with Puppet, Docker or Open Shift.
- Experience of designing and development of micro-services.