StartX is a business outsourcing company for today’s agile, technology-driven and fast-growing small and medium enterprises. We own SAAS products and apps that are developed and managed by our in-house team.
We are looking for an experience cross platform mobile apps developer to lead the development of our in-house apps using Xamarin. The person must have demonstrable experience of independently leading development of top quality apps for Android and iOS involving camera features.
The person must have skills and experience to manage iOS and Android native code to incorporate native libraries and iron out the problems that cannot be handled in Xamarin code.
The selected candidate will lead the end to end app development lifecycle, covering the following:
- Lead end to end product life cycle: requirements gathering, solution design, development, testing, and implementation.
- Establish detailed app specifications and wireframes.
- Break down specification into its simplest elements and translating this logic into a programming language.
- Develop the apps including coding or ability to identify and incorporate appropriate source code/theme from online marketplaces.
- Conduct testing and install the app into production (Google Play and iOS App Store).
- Work with the analysts and SQA to understand the feedback and problems and resolve that.
- React to problems, correcting the program and adapting the program to new requirements.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field;
- At least three years’ experience in mobile app development.
- Experience in mobile application development: Native: iOS, Android and hybrid, Xamarin.
- Experience of working with Firebase SDK and rolling out apps to large user base.
- Experience of working with a variety of APIs and developing apps using ready components e.g. telerik or syncfusion.
- Experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation
- Proven experience building and launching professional quality apps.
- Experience measuring UI/App performance, especially around UI response time and network use.
- Excellent communication skills.