We're looking for someone who is passionate about technology and customer success. Someone who is interested in starting at the ground-level with a company so that you can help it grow and share in its success. We hope that you're excited to make a big impact because you'll have plenty of opportunity to do just that.
As an Integration Specialist you will work with customers to understand their existing data sources and integrate them into the Stellic platform.
A strong candidate will be self-sufficient and able to work directly with customers with minimal supervision. They will be able to summarize customer feedback to improve the platform and will also work closely with our backend engineer to make sure our data models cover all customer use cases.
- Guide new and existing customers through the Stellic setup/configuration process.
- Implement data interfaces between Stellic and the universities, varying from simple fields mapping to complex implementation.
- Help create new-feature documentation, integration documentation and self-help articles.
- Answer customer questions, configure account settings, and diagnose issues.
- Analyze data flow within Stellic’s system and understand the impact of information on end-user experience.
- Expert knowledge of Python with at least 2 yrs experience in backend web development
- Experience in data Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL)
- Experience with JSON / XML / CSV and other data formats
- Experience with Web Services – Rest / SOAP
- Experience in manipulating and management of large structured and unstructured datasets
- Experience with web technologies like Linux, Apache, Nginx
- An entrepreneurial spirit and hands-on approach
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral
- Familiarity with AWS products - EC2, S3, RDS etc.
- Experience with Django
- Experience building and shipping complex enterprise software to large clients
- Experience in preparing technical proposals, reports and processes
- Experience handling sensitive data (such as student data, health records etc)
- Experience in testing and documentation
What we offer:
- Flexible schedule and remote working opportunities
- The opportunity to play an essential role in an early-stage startup on a high-growth trajectory;
- Healthcare coverage
- Generous vacation, medical, and family leave policies
- A team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals that will help you learn, grow, and have a great experience.
Stellic Inc. offers a modern, student-centric platform for students to discover and organize their pathways in college including courses, requirements, activities, and internships. Stellic provides a unified, integrated platform for a better experience for students and advisors with integrated degree audit capabilities. Stellic was designed by students and administrators to meet today’s needs for students and institutions. For information, please visit www.stellic.com.