- Conceptualize visuals based on concepts, ideas, and marketing practices.
- Develop illustrations, designs, and logos using software.
- Use appropriate color schemes and layouts for graphics.
- Work with copywriters and team lead to produce final design.
- Create marketing images for different social media platforms.
- Design website pages, product pages, marketing documents (brochures, flyers, etc.), and technical documents (setup guides, manuals, etc.).
- Amend designs and graphics after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing, on-brand, and on-par with current industry practices.
(Additional JD, applicable only for Animators and Video Creators)
- Create 2D animations for marketing about products, services, technology, concepts, and more.
- Edit and enhance videos and audio.
- Edit audio to sync with visual marketing content.
- Create whiteboard videos for marketing about products, services, technology, concepts, and more.
StoneFly is an IT Infrastructure-focused business unit of Dynamic Network Factory (DNF Corp) a member of the Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA), the founding member of the IP Storage Institute (IPSI), a VMware TAP Elite Partner, and a VMware Professional Solution Provider Partner. Ston ...Read More