As Assistant Sales Manager, you will interact with corporate customers across the U.S. and will be giving presentations on Infrastructure IP SAN, Scale-out NAS, Virtualization, Hyper converged, Backup and Disaster Recovery solutions including Cloud Storage and backup solutions to c-level executives in IT industry.
- Customers mainly based in US and Canada to reach their project goals and objectives using great Presentation skills, excellent communication skills, product knowledge, strong selling and closing hot leads to grow and maintain existing business.
- Manage and grow business acumen, and continue your success as you bring on additional business to meet your activity, revenue and margin targets.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proactively developing clients by applying Stonefly’ sales methodology, strategically planning and executing development strategies
- Developing a book of business by establishing, expanding, and nurturing relationships with key Client stakeholders, influencers, and decision makers.
- Data Center and Storage solutions.
- IT Solutions – Products and Services
- Life Cycle and Managed Services
- Professional Services
- Software/ Cloud - Products and Solutions
- Software and Hardware Renewals
We are seeking candidates with the following experience and skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Command of the English language both spoken and written.
- Self-motivated, goal orientated, and a strong ability to learn in a classroom and hands-on setting
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Open to using a CRM System for strategic pipeline management
- Prior inside sales/account management experience in business development and/or direct quote has driven sales role
- Experience teaming collaboratively with a field account executive in a high-volume, fast-paced professional environment
- Sales acumen; account development, C-level interaction, prospecting, lead generation, problem-solving, handling objections, confident closing skills.