Stonefly Incorporation has an immediate opening for a Content Writer with a successful track record in content writing, marketing strategy for IT products, i.e., selling storage and cloud services. Up-to-date with emerging trends, new tools and changing best practices in search engine optimization, blogging, content marketing, and social media platforms.
The candidate will be responsible for following activities:
- Blog development, content creation strategy development.
- Writing Press Release, Case studies and web content (Mandatory).
- Keyword optimization Slogans & banners writing, Marketing article writing.
- Link building.
- Keyword Analysis including competition analysis.
- Competitors Website & products Analysis.
- Responsible for making Content and blog Strategies for the websites and Directory and Search Engine Submission.
- Social bookmarking and social media marketing, Brand building on Facebook, LinkedIn, Hub pages and Twitter.
- Develop email blast and marketing content, Tracking and reporting on a daily basis.
- Forum commenting and participation in online discussions.
- Research and develop SEO best practices and implementing purely white hat techniques.
- Monitor keyword ranking Web analytics and traffic reports on weekly basis.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience required:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
- Should have strong writing skills for a Press release, Blogs, Case studies, web content and social media.
- Need to have a strong background in technical writing with emphasis on a server, storage, virtualization, DR, cloud marketplace.
- A clear communicator with understanding of IT products and digital marketing practices,
- SEO Certified.
- Up to date with latest Google SEO Updates.
- Proficient writing & research skills preferably experience in US-based businesses.
- Well versed with US IT market preferred.
- B2B Industry Expert.
- Pardot and hub spot experience is a big plus.
- Minimum 2 years or more experience in Digital, social media, email marketing.