As a Project Manager (Sales Strategy and Operations) You'll be responsible for the Business Strategy & Operations, provide business critical insights using analytics, ensure cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and help teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. You stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with strong day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
You'll work closely with Sales, Marketing and Engineering team to ensure smooth execution and implementation of these strategic solutions through the sales channels. You will provide analytical expertise and business understanding to the Acquisitions leadership teams. Additionally, you will have exposure and visibility to executives and cross-functional leaders as you advocate business growth opportunities and highlight growth impact from your programs.
You will be working with Project Director and the CEO to create and implement business plans broadly.
- Manage the execution of innovative go-to-market projects or business initiatives for customer acquisition channels.
- Research and analyze key business drivers, trends and operating metrics.
- Identify opportunities for product, program, and process improvement with a focus on managing business growth.
- Build and lead the preparation and publishing of metrics forecasting and reporting; communicate findings on a regular basis to all levels of management.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Manage resource and build a team.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field (e.g. economics, engineering, computer science, finance, management), or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in Management Consulting, Business Strategy and/or Sales Operations.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in frontline sales, marketing and Project management.
- Experience leading large organisations in projects and change management.
- Effective problem solving and analytics skills combined with business judgment and decesion making.