You will be responsible for the infrastructure projects lifecycle and a part of support. This includes Designing, Implementing, Maintaining, Monitoring and Troubleshooting of systems and network devices located on premise and in public cloud.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Installation and configuration of Windows and Linux/Unix servers.
- Knowledge of Veeam, SCVM and VMware is a plus.
- Technically sound in Computer Hardware and software configuration and installation.
- Hands on Remote troubleshooting and configuration.
- Ability to interact with the customer, understand requirements, troubleshoot issues.
- Capable of Remote configuration and troubleshooting.
- Work experience in datacentre environment is required.
- Ability to deliver product overview and demo to customers.
- Design, install/configure, maintain, monitor and automate in Windows, Linux, Storage and Network environments
- Perform problem resolution and provide 24-hour on-call support for computer/network systems.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience in the following:
- Installation and configuration of Windows and Linux servers
- Configuration and management of Private and Public (Azure) Cloud architecture,
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix environment
- Knowledge of VMware or Hyper-V environment
- Cisco routers, switches and firewalls
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skill is a must
- Bachelor's degree in computer science / related field or equivalent experience
- CCNA/MCSE preferred
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience working with Datacentres, Telecom industry, cloud providers or similar industry is a must.