About the candidatate: You will play a meaningful role in finding and hiring the people who align with our company goals and bussiness needs. An ideal candidate should be a pleasant personality with Bachelors/Master Degree preferably in Human Resource Management with Minimum 5-10 Years of experience in the similer industory. A very focust person with strong networking skill for hiring mostly Technical, Sales, Marketing, Finance and Project/ Product Management positions.
The candidate should have sound knowledge of latest tools and techniques used for hiring and headhunting including LinkedIn. Responsible for the implementation of HR Policies, Staff Recruitment, Performance Evaluation, Maintaining Employees Personal files and al HR related functions & Administrative tasks.
- Coordinate with the Departments/ Managers to forecast hiring needs
- Well versed with the headhunting tools and techniques.
- Capable of screening out the right resource from the matching industry
- Maintain the work structure by advertising job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyse applicants’ abilities and skill sets.
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioural questions)
- Schedule shortlisted candidates for interviews with the higher management
- counselling managers on candidate selection using a corporate approach
- Manage Biometric attandance system, leaves, short hours.
- Manage payroll and expence sheet.
- Perform Admin related tasks.
- Promote company’s image as a great place to work
- To ensure that the Company’s office is managed to the highest standards.
- Pleasant personality with excellent team coordination and communication skills.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Maintaining a smooth on-boarding process.
- 5-10 years' experience of hiring in Business Development, Corporate sales, Digital Marketing, Technical and IT staff, Project managers, product managers
- Ability to convince and negotiate with candidates in a professional manner
- Bachelors/ Master Degree preferably in Human Resource Management
- A team player with excellent communication skills