Our rapidly growing company is looking for a motivated sales executive to develop and implement sales strategies for the achievement of revenue goals.
The individual in this role would be responsible for analyzing our customer base and current sales strategies and identifying opportunities to increase efficiency and profitability
Candidates with a background in sales who are analytically minded and motivated will do well in this role. Preference will be given to candidates who plan to stay and grow with our company for the foreseeable future.
Duties and Responsibilities
o Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
o Analyze current customer base, to identify potential sales opportunities
o Identifying new sales leads
o Pitching products and/or services
o Build strong relationships with customers.
o Create and present power point presentations to our clients.
o Maintaining fruitful relationships with customers
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Analyze current customer base, to identify potential sales opportunities.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing oppurtunities.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events and participating in exhibibitions.
- Build strong relationships with customers.
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors.
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship
Skills & Requirements
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Computer skills
- Ability to travel when necessary to meet with customers and/or stakeholders and build business relationships.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events.