The position is responsible for carrying out the implementation of Rule of Law and access to justice project and perform/her/his duties with stakeholders, legislators and Govt. functionaries
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible to assist PM for advocacy related work with legislators, Government Departments, commission and provincial advisory group
- Provide policy advice and technical assistance to justice providers
- Help strengthen the capacity of the Advocacy Forums at district level Specially at Provincial level
- Facilitate change management processes in partner institutions by providing high-quality advice based on international best practices;
- Train and support stakeholders and district forums on broader rule of law sector personnel in organizational development methods and tools;
- Support the establishment of stronger working relations with justice sector institutions to ensure greater coordination and cooperation.
- Ensure proper information-sharing, coordination and cooperation with other development actors, alliances and CSOs.
- Provide technical advice and assistance to relevant civil society organizations to develop their capacity to provide effective oversight of justice and strengthen public outreach and awareness on access to justice
Programme Management & Implementation:
- Support the Regional Head/Project Manager in his/her functions to oversee and manage programme implementation functions, including budget and finance management, work planning, monitoring and evaluation and reporting functions
- Support the Project Manager in his/her functions to coordinate and manage the overall quality delivery of the programme in an effective and efficient manner
- Working closely with the district authorities, civil society organizations, academic institutions, and other stakeholders
- Help prepare annual work plans & budget in line with the programme outputs and objectives
- Closely monitor the delivery status and prepare written monthly progress updates - both narrative and financial - in relation to the agreed work plan and implementation strategy;
- Provide strategic guidance on activity planning, implementation strategies and future programme orientation;
- Provide support in advancing thematic coordination, including by identifying programmatic entry points and by ensuring consistency and complementarity in relation to ARC Project.
- Help ensure the integration of cross-cutting issues into the design, implementation, and monitoring and evaluation of all programme activities.
Other responsibilities and desired skills:
- Promotes a knowledge-sharing and learning culture in the organization
- In-depth knowledge of development issues capacity to learn and manage
- Knowledge management, frequent reporting and drafting policy briefs for stakeholders
Candidate who tries to influence the recruitment process will be automatically disqualified. Women and minority candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.
Ready to work immediately.