The position is responsible for carrying out the implementation of Rule of Law and access to justice project and perform/her/his duties with District level stakeholders partner organizations and District Administration.
· The District Officer is responsible for community mobilization at field level
· S/he is responsible for delivering trainings for project, stakeholders/CBOS/COS and community groups e.g Baikhtiar groups.
· Responsible for overall organization and management of milestones and respective deliverables.
· Assistance to supervisor in advocacy campaigns
· Reporting of program activities to her/his Supervisor
· Facilitating activities that build the capacity of communities to address issues under the given project.
· Providing required data, reports and information for planning at regional level and external dissemination
· Working in collaboration with regional staff and district level Rule of Law key players, stakeholders and justice providers.
· To maintain district/cluster record &filing.
· Following the work plan and meeting the monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
· Carrying out independent research/ data collection on project related researches and desk review of similar activities.
· Knowledge of legal terms, human rights laws and accountability mechanisms and organize legal clinics in respective districts.
Candidate who tries to influence the recruitment process will be automatically disqualified. Women and minority candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.
Ready to work immediately.