The position is responsible for carrying out Monitoring and Evaluation tasks related to Project
· Coordinate with the regional programme team to evaluate the progress of programme activities in selected districts
· Ensures that desired outcomes are timely achieved and every activity is being implemented as per MEAL framework of the project
· Devise logical frameworks, ensures integration of evidence and learning from previous projects, and input to MEAL plans and budgets
· Manage base-level MEAL work plans, ensuring timely and quality implementation of all MEAL deliverables
· Develop tools for data gathering including those for project implementation, monitoring, evaluations and assessments
· Keep track of all projects and grants monitoring and evaluation schedules and implementation of monitoring and evaluation procedures at base level
· The MEAL officer will monitor and evaluate proposed technical and financial interventions impact the positioning of poor women in the markets.
· MEAL officer have to conduct baseline survey within district Badin, Tando Muhammad Khan and Hyderabad.
· Provide support in preparing and reviewing reports and verifying consistency between collected data, means of verification and donor reports.
· In collaboration with the Regional Coordinator, facilitate field-level learning events to capture, document and disseminate lessons learned for internal and external purposes.
· Act as focal point for MEAL with regards to quantitative and qualitative data analysis of: survey and assessment data including data generated from monitoring and evaluation activities, needs assessments, pre and post-tests, beneficiary assessments, feedback and complaints data, and other data as may be required by the operations and technical teams
· Coordinate with Project manager to identify subjects/areas for analysis using data collected in the field
· Provide technical support to clarify indicator calculations and measurements e.g. donor indicators, internal indicators, through close collaboration with Programme team
· Contribute to the production of information materials such as, HI factsheets and infographics by sharing analysis of project data and information
· Regularly audit MEAL tools to ensure compliance with donor requirements.
· Following the work plan and meeting the targets as per plan.
· Prepare monthly, quarterly and bi-annual work plans and activity reports.
Candidate who tries to influence the recruitment process will be automatically disqualified. Women and minority candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.
Ready to work immediately.
Community and Social Development