The position is responsible for carrying out Monitoring and Evaluation tasks related to project
· Coordinate with the regional coordinators to evaluate the progress of programme activities in selected districts
· Ensures that desired outcomes are timely achieved and every activity is being implemented as per MEAL framework of the project
· Devise logical frameworks, ensures integration of evidence and learning from previous projects, and input to MEAL plans and budgets
· Manage base-level MEAL work plans, ensuring timely and quality implementation of all MEAL deliverables
· Develop tools for data gathering including those for project implementation, monitoring, evaluations and assessments
· Keep track of all projects and grants monitoring and evaluation schedules and implementation of monitoring and evaluation procedures at base level
· Conduct regular site visits or when required to monitor service provision and ensure data quality.
· Develop strategies for assessing the quality of collected data for the indicators and manage tools and methods for assessing data quality for all indicators.
· Organize the planning for project data quality audits and monitor and coordinate routine data quality audits conducted in different sites, compile results at the level of a project and develop actions plans to implement corrective measures.
· Coordinate data gathering and data management of population-based surveys and surveillance activities.
· Map and detail the navigation, selection, application, and adaption of existing guidelines, tools, and templates at the relevant stages of the project cycle.
· Develop guidance and standards methodologies for the collection and analysis of data to allow for comparison and aggregation across time and the different projects.
· Contribute to the creation of a positive image and overall credibility of the organization, notably through the application of the Code of Conduct, ethics, values, and standpoint with regards to internal and external actors.
· Regularly audit MEAL tools to ensure compliance with donor requirements.
· Following the work plan and meeting the targets as per plan.
· Prepare monthly, quarterly and bi-annual work plans and activity reports.
Candidate who tries to influence the recruitment process will be automatically disqualified. Women and minority candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.
Ready to work immediately.
Community and Social Development