· Lead field team in flood-affected districts of Sindh
· Coordinate with the education department and communities to establish temporary learning centers (TLCs)
· Build capacities of teachers in operating the TLCs
· Liaison with communities to enroll their children in schools who were already admitted in the school before floods to ensure the continuity of their education
· Ensure quality and continuity of TLCs through regular field visits
· Submit daily, weekly and monthly updates about TLCs, student’s attendance, teacher training and attendance and community meetings
· Ensure high quality and timely production of all deliverables
· Organize, lead and Coordinate the project implementation meetings
· Ensure evaluation process for smooth functioning of the project
· Prepare all internal and external reports in accordance with the contribution agreement
· Supervise the project team and ensure quality of work
· Monitor budget and cash flows
· Develop and give presentations on the project at internal and external level as and when required
· Monitor the implementation methodology for its efficiency in-terms of inputs and verifiable results
· Provide support to team members and partners/allies in smooth implementation of projects and developing required skills
· Ensure proper and quality reporting from team members and meet donor’s reporting deadlines.
· Coordination Responsibilities:
· Coordinate closely with other programme teams at regional and NC level for building synergies and affective programme delivery
· Build liaison between relevant field, region and National Centre level
· Coordinate closely with MEAL and incorporate technical input, feedback and suggestion for further improvement.
· In consultation with supervisor, coordinate project work internal and external level
· Any other relevant task assigned by Regional Manager
Adhere to SPO policies and promote participatory culture and demonstrate SPO’s values
Participate in professional development training as identified and approved by SPO
Carry out any other activities as assigned by the supervisor
Candidate who tries to influence the recruitment process will be automatically disqualified.
Women and minority candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.
Ready to work immediately.
SPO strongly prohibits Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (SEA), accordingly; candidate background and reference check will be conducted.
Community and Social Development