Business Development Officer at Karachi Center
We are looking for marketing our qualifications, exams and teaching qualifications in Islamabad & Karachi Centre . The person will be responsible for
- Dealing with student inquires on phone / email and social media web sites & replying them. This include ICD Facebook page, ICD web site and SMS/ Inquiry form platform.
- Marketing International qualifications and exams offered at ICD. These will include Teaching Qualifications and courses offered by Cambridge English, Pearson, NCC & other International bodies.
- Guiding candidates for course selection at ICD.
- Following up inquires, processing their admissions and achieving monthly enrollment targets identified by ICD.
- Presenting ICD courses, exams and qualifications at all available possible forums including local Schools, Colleges, Universities, career fairs & Education exhibitions etc.
- Supporting and Coordinating with ICD Head office Lahore, providing updates and sending regular communications.
- Running Commission / Voucher/ Partner schemes for referral partners for exams and courses at ICD. Identifying local referral partners like Study Abroad Agents, Teachers, Academies and Language Institutes to refer candidates.
- Gathering market intelligence time to time about rival similar exams / products and what competitors are doing. Keeping your senior staff member updated about market trends and devising ways to move forward.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- IT Skills with ease to use MS Office applications – Uploading data, entry of data & using
- Pleasant personality. Creating Presentations & drafting Promotional campaigns for social media channels
- Telemarketing experience – Knows how to talk to student and convince him/ her for a course.
- Knowledge about Teaching Qualifications & English Language exams will be a plus.
Prior experience of educational marketing activity, Designing or similar nature of work will be a plus.
- A salary package will be offered which is will increased to agreed level after 3 months’ probation.
- Salary will be in range of PKR 30Kt o 35K in probation and can be increased up to 45K depending on performance.
- In Addition to salary, an incentive can be offered on each enrollment if agreed.
- Transport assistance will be provided after Probation if agreed
- IN probation performance will be evaluated & salary will be enhancing and job confirmation will be done on satisfactory performance and reaching targets as set out.
- Due to security and compliance – an agreement will be signed & an original highest qualification academic degree / transcript will be required to be submitted with office for job duration.