1. Represent company in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
2. Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment's, and supplies.
3. Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them to determine product availability and terms of sales.
4. Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
5. Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
6. Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
7. Analyze market and delivery systems to assess present and future material availability.
8. Control Procurement department budgets.
9. Review, evaluate, and approve specifications for issuing and awarding quotations.
10. Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
11. Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
12. Any other task assigned by the Management.