1. Represent company in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
2. Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment's, and supplies.
3. Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them to determine product availability and terms of sales.
4. Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
5. Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
6. Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
7. Analyze market and delivery systems to assess present and future material availability.
8. Control Procurement department budgets.
9. Review, evaluate, and approve specifications for issuing and awarding quotations.
10. Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
11. Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
12. Any other task assigned by the Management.
Originally set up as Bano Chappal, a single store in Lahore’s Anarkali Bazaar, in 1974, Stylo has become one of the most recognized names in Pakistani footwear and has no intention of slowing down. The brand has over 90 stores in 45 cities in Pakistan. An ISO 9001-2000 certified company, the brand n ...Read More