1. Coordination of launching of new shops and identifies potential locations. Responsible for the successful launching of new outlets from inception to opening
2. Identification of the cost saving areas and initiative to minimize the operational expenses to increase the profitability ensure the operational expenses within the budget.
3. Responsible to bridge the information gap and to resolve the issues between RSC (retail support center) and Retail.
4. Monthly & Annual sales target setting and departmental budgeting.
5. Maintaining, analyzing & reporting of sales & operation data.
6. Responsible for the development of retail operations SOPs
7. Improvement in shop operations through KPIs of branch Managers.
8. Supervising all the company’s retail projects such as People counter, Sales Competitions, Cash Collections of big events, Mystery Shopping, CCTV and help desk.
9. Responsible to take the initiative to ensure the smooth and productive retail operations.
10. Ensuring the renovation works in accordance with the quantity, quality and specifications.
11. Ensuring that all queries and explanations of accounts, compliance and audit departments are answered by the store managers promptly.
12. Coordinating promotional activities on low performing shops in coordination with respective ASMs.
13. Assist HOD in Planning and Budgeting of annual sales on regional and company level
Originally set up as Bano Chappal, a single store in Lahore’s Anarkali Bazaar, in 1974, Stylo has become one of the most recognized names in Pakistani footwear and has no intention of slowing down. The brand has over 90 stores in 45 cities in Pakistan. An ISO 9001-2000 certified company, the brand n ...Read More