1. Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory.
2. Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory.
3. Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus.
4. Analyze data to anticipate future needs.
5. Collaborate with staff to ensure business goals are met.
6. Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
Originally set up as Bano Chappal, a single store in Lahore’s Anarkali Bazaar, in 1974, Stylo has become one of the most recognized names in Pakistani footwear and has no intention of slowing down. The brand has over 90 stores in 45 cities in Pakistan. An ISO 9001-2000 certified company, the brand n ...Read More