1. Wholesale Business sale and recovery.
2. Stock Management.
3. Maintaining and increasing sales.
4. Reaching the targets and goals set for area
5. Establishing, maintaining and expanding customer base.
6. Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
7. Setting sales targets for individual reps as a whole.
8. Training of sales staff.
9. Allocating areas to sales representatives
10. Developing sales strategies and setting targets
11. Monitoring team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets
12. Compiling and analyzing sales figures
13. Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts.
14. Collecting customer feedback and market research
15. Keeping up to date with products and competitors
16. Must have an ability to Lead and Motivate a team