Should be comfortable working in the Night Shift
- Full hiring cycle; sourcing, pre-screening, shortlisting and scheduling interviews.
- Experience with US market and knowledge of Tax Terms (C2C/W2/1099) would be a big plus.
- Performing background checks, completing employee documentation, maintaining and filing paperwork of terminated or exiting employees
- Sourcing candidates online through various internet job-boards.
- Expert in negotiating Rates/Salary.
- Assist in payroll preparation.
- Reactively profile candidates, as per the job requirements and create Formatted Resumes and Profiling Notes.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with the team.
- Remain self-motivated, show initiative and focus on solutions.
Qualifications and Experience/Skills and Knowledge Required for the Role:
- Atleast 2-3 years of experience in the same domain
- Strong English reading, writing, and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate effective use of database tools.
- Must have good negotiation skills. Proficient with Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Ability to work in teams and has strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Attractive Salary package
Pick and Drop Service is available for Female staff