SUMICO TECHNOLOGIES Pakistan is a reliable and trusted name in Plant Automation, Non-Destructive Testing & Plant Condition Monitoring.
Founded in 2008, SUMICO has evolved into a major Country enterprise, providing a wide range of electrical, mechanical and electro-mechanical Products catering the industrial need.
Sumico Technologies is looking for a Internee proposal Engineer to placed in with the following Job Duties:
- Prepare Technical proposal based on Client's requirement.
- Review price schedule and tender document with Lead Proposals Engineer/Proposals Manager, ensure submission of the proposals in a timely manner as per Client requirements.
- Follow up document submission and receive techno-commercial clarifications from Client, distribute and expedite responses from disciplines.
- Ensure Bid Control System is updated regularly.
- Receipt of LOI/PO/Contract and review of same, issue acknowledgement of receipt, distribute contract to Legal department, participate in contractual negotiations.
- Handover complete copy of files to Project Department for the execution of the project.
- It is the responsibility of each individual to familiarise himself with all safety rules and regulations, attend safety trainings and to participate in the required safety programs.
- Ensure that estimating norms are current and updated.
- Maintain and update as necessary standard document templates used for tender submission;
- Be conversant with materials commonly used in the Oil & Gas industry, their specifications, applicable standards, etc.
- Develop thorough understanding of technical aspect of bids and to have a full understanding of the scope of works.
- Ensure that all electronic copies deliverables and related internal documents are stored in the central directory and hard copies archived as per company procedures.
- Assignments as directed by the HOD.