The Sr. Programmer, Angular Developer role is to provide highly specialized knowledge that will enable them to successfully design, code and deliver complex solutions.
Proficiency in all aspects of AngularJS. Services, Controllers, Directives Proficiency in various JS Design Pattern.
Proficiency with the major UI Libraries
jQuery UI, Bootstrap etc. Proficiency with writing CSS and responsively replicating the provided UI image files. Working Knowledge of consuming rest services in JS using AngularJS, Strong HTML5 and CSS3 Rxjs, Experience in developing custom components in Angular, Expertise in Angular Routing, Ngx-bootstrap, node js, Angular Material Bootstrap (6), PrimeNg Experience with the web server such as Ngnix
- Design and craft design patterns and components for consumption over multiple channels and products.
- Ideate, iterate, and create specifications for Design System components.
- Collaborate with other Angular Developers, Solution Engineering and architecture team on the design system infrastructure process.
- Evangelist for modular development practices for rapid iteration of front-end code.
- Code contributor full stack across multiple applications and tools.
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitively and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UI/UX problems (e.g. usability, fundability)
- 6+ years of experience in UI technologies including guest facing web.
- 2+ years of experience with AngularJS.
- 4+ years of experience with Angular 2+.
- Good understanding of E2E Internet application architecture including browser concepts, HTTP, REST, CDN’s such as Akamai and Security best practices.
- The candidate must have an excellent communication skills.
- The candidate should be dedicated and responsive.
- Display empathy and positive regard for others in written, verbal, and non-verbal communications.
- Work effectively with colleagues by practicing punctuality, respect for deadlines, collaborative problem solving, and honest communication.
- Build trusting relationships by acting with integrity, courtesy, and responsibility, even in the face of stress or demanding workplace conditions.
- Maintain proficiency as needed and meeting with others in area of responsibility.
- Meet all required standards of confidentiality and safety.
- Maintain work areas in a clean and orderly manner.
- Communicate regularly with management and provide reporting and participate in meetings as needed.
- Valid driver's license and reliable personal vehicle for travel to job sites.
- Professional appearance and manner.