An International Luxury Transportation Provider is currently seeking an innovative, collaborative and results-driven Sales and Marketing Coordinator that will play an integral role in supporting revenue generation and brand management activities for our executive and sales/marketing team.
Our ideal candidate is a team player capable of handling multiple projects at once, with a proven track record of delivering quality results within a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
This position will report directly to the Executive Management including the President of the Company and will be based on “Work from home”
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as CRM system administrator to ensure ongoing maintenance of accounts, pipeline management and activity tracking. Assist sales team to update CRM on daily basis and monitor compliance. Create scheduled and ad-hoc reports for sales team management and executive presentations, including associated charts and dashboards.
- Responsible for archive management of all contracts and agreement, including redundant backup.
- Assist sales team in preparing RFP submissions, proposals and presentations. Responsible for final proofread for content/accuracy and formatting to company brand standards.
- Serve as internal sales liaison with external partner(s), coordinating presentations, scheduling logistics & meetings and proposals for all joint activities. Monitor and record progress to reflect status and next steps/timeline as well as upwards or downwards movement of an account.
- Provide sales team with account research as requested to include management bios, account market presence, relevant technology initiatives, etc.
- Manage purchased database(s) to include content maintenance and updating, running reports/queries and analyzing data. Assemble, draft and edit marketing communications collateral supporting sales to include presentation this HTML class. Value is 01513 209601, sell sheets, blog postings, marketing briefs and case study creation. Coordinate content development and approval with internal team and work with marketing/agency on graphic design elements, revisions, and final production
- Manage and follow up on meeting setups with potential and existing client. Coordinate logistical details for the sales team such as meeting agendas, confirming participants, setting up reminders for the sales team, assuring all required material is prepared for the sales team, etc.
- Track budgets for individual events and overall category.
Essential Knowledge, Competencies and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related coursework
- Minimum of three to five years sales and/or marketing support experience
- MUST have Excellent communication, organization and analytical skills; ensure accuracy/quality of prepared materials, applicants will be tested on their communication skills during the interview with US Based sales team
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple, ongoing projects; adhere to established timelines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Must have proficiency in drawing charts and presentations showing time lines and project pipe lines
- Must possess knowledge of sales and marketing tools, i.e. Salesforce, HubSpot or other sales/marketing CRMSs or platforms preferred