We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our web-based application performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Design and execution of low-latency, high availability, and performant applications.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions with the apps.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Integrate already created front-end designs with various back-end services and databases
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with graphic designers, front end developers and other teams to match visual design intent
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of data storage solutions such as NoSQL DB
- Building interactive data from multiple systems and Restfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Hands-on Experience and manage Node JS, Mongo DB, Angular and Express JS.
- Architect, Develop, test, and deploy robust products that are fast, scalable and highly responsive
- Deploy applications on servers with the ability to quickly debug hosting related issues.
- BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
- 2+ years minimum Web programming experience.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming, and web application development
- Expertise in Complete MEAN (Node JS, Mongo DB, Angular JS and Express JS)
- BS or 16-year degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At Least 2+ years of experience in MEAN Stack
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in CS/SE/IT
- Ability to contribute individually
- proficiency in generating clean and functional code
- Ability to manage and lead a team of developers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills