A multinational company is looking to hire well-versed Supply Chain Officer to handle the company's Supply Chain operations along with other team members.
- Oversees and manages overall supply chain and logistics operations to maximize efficiency and minimize cost of the organization's supply chain.
- Implement departmental processes.
- Manages and monitors vendor's qualification and performance to ensure they meet the company's requirements.
- Ensures that department milestones/goals are met.
- Tracking containers until the final point of delivery.
- Review freight expense reporting and vendor shipping patterns to identify opportunities to reduce freight expenses.
- Lead the development of value-added logistics services and improve order profile, container utilization, distribution, demand planning to ensure alignment of critical department KPIs.
- Partner with the sales team, vendors, and distribution centers to implement case pack modifications and pick/pack strategies.
- Collaborate with the sales team regarding shipment challenges for high priority orders and create an action plan to resolve issues on priority shipments.
- Monitoring and controlling pricing and conduct on-going pricing checks.
- Control transit documentation including load lists, export/import documents, and commercial invoice.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
Skills / Competencies Required:
- Bachelors degree.
- 4+ years of Supply Chain & logistics management experience.
- Strong tracking and coordination knowledge.
- Advanced skills with MS Excel & Google Docs.
- Ability to understand the current market and industry trends involving new products.
- Understanding of forecasting methodologies and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent Organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English is essential.
- Should be familiar and communicate in the Chinese language or worked closely with Chinese distributors.
- Ability to handle a diverse workload.
- Procurement / sourcing specialized.