UK based firm looking for role of Accounts Assistant role (Contractor) based in Pakistan for 15hrs / week to be delivered from Monday to Saturday during the week.
Ideal for someone who has background from data entry and information processing within accounting field and have a B-com minimum qualification with at least 2 years minimum experience within accounting field. Partly qualified ACCA’s can also be considered but they will need to demonstrate professional experience and
Job responsibilities includes the following task on daily basis;
· Bookkeeping & Data entry
· Sales Ledger
· Purchase Ledger
· Xero Cloud Accounting / Quick Books
· Tradeshift (Sales Ledger System)
· Bank Reconciliations
· Petty Cash reconciliations
· Credit Card or Charge card reconciliations
· Understanding of Budget / Service Codes (Cost Centres & Revenue Centre)
· Preparation of budgets and doing variance analysis.
· Understanding of Government Grants and Deferred Grant Treatment
· Payroll Allocation Journals (PAYE, NIC, Student Loan)
· Payroll Reallocations Journals (Gross, NIC Er, Pensions Er)
· Corporation Tax provision and Journals
· Accrual and Prepayment Journals
· Aged Payable Reports Weekly
· Monthly Board report / packs
· Supplier Account Reconciliations
· Year end Trial Balance reconciliations
· Adhoc Financial Analysis and reporting as required.
· Dealing with HMRC and Companies House UK.
· Weekly skype meetings
· Ability to meet deadlines and commitments
· Strong English Communication skills (drafting client query emails and responding to queries)
· Strong Excel / Word Skills
We will be willing to provide induction and Training before the contract is agreed to give you scope and level of service required.
Hourly rate will be paid into Rupees and will be depending upon your experience and will be reviewed once you have completed your probationary period.