A well-reputed organization is conducting a household survey in KP and Punjab. The survey aims to collect data in 71 districts of both provinces.
During the survey, Computer-Assisted Personal Interviewing (CAPI) approach will be adopted for data collection. We look forward to engaging passionate and committed individuals having excellent knowledge of conducting surveys and information technology; appropriate communication and public relations development skills; expertise in Microsoft Office and a deep understanding about the importance of data collection and quality.
Responsibilities of Enumerators are to:
- Responsibilities of enumerators are to: Study relevant documents, including guidelines and instructional manual to develop an understanding of the registry mechanism;
- Participate in the four-day training workshop to be organized by the surveying organization in order to understand the entire process of registry especially the component related to survey, communication and listing of structures and boundary marking of a geographic area;
- Seek out respondents who fit the suggested profiles in assigned locations and collect data based on questionnaires developed and supplied by the programme;
- Gather and accurately record responses on questionnaires provided by the Results Measurement team;
- Ensure that questionnaires have been thoroughly checked, completed and sent to server;
- As part of each assignment, participate in briefings, carry out data collection, data entry and/or reporting;
- Recognize and give account of problems in obtaining data and provide useful feedback from field supervisors;
- Coordinate with IT officer and supervisor in case of any difficulty face in data collection;
- The above responsibilities give a broader overview; however, the detailed job description will be shared upon the candidate’s final selection.
- Bachleors in Social Sciences/ Management Sciences
- 6months -1 year experience of conducting CAPI based survey.
- Strong background Knowledge about CAPI based surveys;
- Effective communication skills and public handling;
- Excellent training skills;
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office and
- Superb Public Relations Development Skills