A well-reputed organization is conducting a household survey in KP and Punjab. The survey aims to collect data in 71 districts of both provinces.
During the survey, Computer-Assisted Personal Interviewing (CAPI) approach will be adopted for data collection.
We look forward to engaging passionate and committed individuals having excellent knowledge of conducting surveys and information technology; appropriate communication and public relations development skills; expertise in Microsoft Office and a deep understanding about the importance of data collection and quality.
- Responsibilities of supervisors are to: Study relevant documents, including guidelines and instructional manual to develop an understanding of the registry mechanism;
- Participate in the centralized trainings to be held by surveying organization and develop the knowledge/expertise required for the Master Trainers;
- Supervise and lead overall operations and planning of survey activities at the assigned district;
- Coordinate with the IT officers and field staff for overall operations and planning of survey activities within their relevant districts;
- Collect information/data from the district level teams to develop district reports;
- Coordinate with stakeholders to obtain their support for the smooth implementation of project activities;
- Review field progress and performance of the staff;
- Conduct random spot checking to his/her areas of intervention;
- Monitor data dashboard on regular basis;
- Ensure that deliverables and timelines are met as per plan;
- Ensure compliance to terms of reference as per the agreement;
- Share progress updates with Head office on daily basis
- Internal Monitoring, and resolve any issue that may be raised;
- Take corrective measures for issues identified as a result of spot-checks.
- Assist the Survey Organization in Field level hiring of enumeration staff and management of logistics;
- Masters (or its equivalent) in Social/Management Sciences
- 4-6 years experience of conducting CAPI based Surveys and managing Survey Teams
- Presentable personality;
- Effective communication skills and public handling;
- Excellent training skills;
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office and
- Strong public relations, specially in local administrative and political circles.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview at Islamabad. No TA/DA shall be given to the applicants in this regard.
The salary package will be commensurate with relevance and duration of experience.