A well-reputed organization is conducting a door-to -door survey for National Socio-Economic Registry (NSER) Update in Central and Southern Punjab. The survey aims to collect data for the Benazir Income Support Program’s Poverty Score Card which will be utilized by the Government of Pakistan to roll out its targeted social safety nets.
During the survey, Computer-Assisted Personal Interviewing (CAPI) approach will be adopted for data collection. We look forward to engage passionate and committed individuals having excellent knowledge of conducting surveys and information technology; appropriate communication and public relations development skills; expertise in Microsoft Office and a deep understanding about the importance of data for national planning.
1-Staff Management and Planning;
2- Effective communication skills and public handling;
3- Excellent training skills;
4- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office and
5- Public Relations skills
6. Task oriented and problem solving skills
No. Of Vacant Posts
- Participate in the training workshops to be organized by the Survey Firm (SF) for their Field Staff and to get trained in the correct understanding and filling of all sections of the CAPI Application as well as the reporting tools;
- Get well acquainted with the following NSER Guidelines that involve guidelines for Supervisors, Area Coordinators, Enumerators and procedures on how to fill the Electronic Registry Form (ERF);
- Undertake overall planning for the Targeting process as per the logistic plan of the SF;
- Ensure listing is conducted two to three days before beginning of the enumeration.
- Generate route map using tab by fetching listing information from the sever using online internet facility and ensure enumerators carry these maps in soft/hard form to field before to commence with field work;
- Assign work to each enumerator as per the required number of households allowed to be covered each day. The supervisor should also ensure that these are reflected through their map as well;
- Oversee the targeting process in order to ensure that the survey is conducted through house-to-house visits and ensures universal coverage;
- Create and manage ‘username/password’ for individual Enumerator in their respective teams.
- Set the address information for Enumerator and synchronise the data to ensure that the same geo information is set in their tablets;
- Conduct a meeting on regular basis before leaving for field work. During the meeting, supervisor should perform ‘Address Management’. Using the feature, Supervisor will select and assign Province/Region, Tehsil, Union Council and the Village/Locality to each enumerator to ensure address standardization;
- Assign new villages to enumerators upon completion of a locality;
- Inform BISP if the name of any locality/geographic area is found missing in the back-end library linked to the application. The supervisor must ensure that no data collection activity is undertaken in the area till the library is not updated.
- Print and provide required number of Registry Receipt to each enumerator before leaving for field. Printing of receipt can be done at centralized location by SF;
- Ensure that Enumerators synchronise all ERFs with him on daily basis other than exceptions;
- Maintain a close liaison with local community leaders, public representatives and government officials to ensure local ownership in the targeting process and universal coverage of households. This is expected to be done through the Social Mobilizer in his/her team;
- Utilize the available resources such as manual/guidelines, or publicity material to the best possible way to achieve quality results;
- Accompany Enumerators to field to shadow data collection and make course correction;
- Provide technical guidance to Enumerators to ensure quality of the survey;
- Organize and lead daily debriefing meetings at the end of each day;
- Ensure uploading of completed ERFs onto server;
- Ensure that enumerators are provided with the following material for data collection
a. Cap and flees bearing BISP’s logo as per the design to be provided by BISP
b. Name Tags as per the specified format to be provided by BISP;
c. An official letter identifying them as Enumerators for the respective SF
d. Guidelines manual (soft/hard)
e. Printed Receipt
f. A fully charged tablet with preloaded application and location address;
g. Village map with household listing of the surveying area that should also indicate starting and ending point;
h. Mobile phone with top-up balance;
- Clear all Call-backs involving ERFs with ‘No One at Home’/ Incorrect CNICs as well as ERFs with no CNIC at all by personally visiting the household;
- Report daily performance of each Enumerator;
- Fill Final Log of Targeting Form by Village/Locality (both in soft and hard form) once survey in a particular village/locality is completed;
- Supervisors are responsible for their teams. They must have a complete grip on all the sections of these guidelines.
- Fill the relevant activity log on daily basis and generate reports
Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview at Divisional/District stations. No TA/DA shall be given to the applicants in this regard. The selected candidate will have to attend mandatory trainings where convened after selection.
The salary package will be commensurate with relevance and duration of experience.