Do you want to work with a team of talented and passionate designers, developers, strategists, UX architects, and tech visionaries? Do you want to build products you're incredibly proud of within a team of great friends and colleagues? Are you ready to play an instrumental role as a member of a start-up with incredibly ambitious growth plans in Pakistan?
We are looking for an experienced and motivated full stack developer to work on the next generation e-commerce platform. The successful candidate would be an experienced software developer with proficiency in front-end and back-end development.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
An individual who can solve complex problems through code and extensible and scalable software design. We value hard work, accountability and collaboration and look for proven skills over big egos. Our team excels in working together and recognizing individual strengths and values each contributor as a key factor in successfully delivering a project.
You’ll be working with development team, product managers, technical architects, Operations and technical project manager to ideate software solutions. If you think you are the right person for this job, we look forward to hearing from you.
· Bachelor's / Master's degree in computer science (or related field)
· 6 - 10 years of relevant software development experience
· Experience and ability to lead a team of developers/software engineers
· Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
· Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
· Knowledge of multiple front-end language and libraries
· PHP, Python, CSS, Flutter, React Native, CMS and Node.js
· Understanding of Object-oriented programming and experience with any OOP language like C#, C++ or Java
· Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms and MVC architecture.
· Databases and database designing. (Both SQL and NoSQL databases)
· SQL Server/MySQL
· Ability to analyze complex problem and design extensible software architecture
· Understanding of cloud-based computing
· Exposure of any Cloud platform including Amazon, Microsoft Azure or Google
· Familiarity with any version control including but not limited to GitHub, BitBucket or Team foundation version control.
· Development experience of any eCommerce platform including but not limited to Magento, WooCommerce, etc.
· Experience of any Web and/or mobile front-end technologies including but not limited to JQuery, React or React Native is a big plus.
· Self-paced learner and willing to learn new technologies and skills.
· Team player.
· Agile mindset. Adapt with changing needs.
· Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodolgies will be an added advantage
· Take initiatives and suggest innovative ideas and solutions.
· Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
· Drive front-end and back-end development
· Document software solutions architecture and technical documentation
· Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
· Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
· Support test and deployment of new products and features
· Be a steward and influencer of engineering best practices
· Testing and automation, continuous integration, continuous deployment
· Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
· Ability to work with a remote team
Experienced global firm of management consultants