At Airoso, we owe our success to the efficiency of our organizational processes.
To help maintain and grow this standard, we are seeking an experienced operations manager to oversee daily activities.
As an ideal candidate, you will have a sharp business mind and proven success managing multiple departments toward maximum productivity.
You will be highly skilled in human resources, finance, and IT management.
Additionally, you will display a proven ability to develop and maintain an environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within your team.
Your ultimate responsibility is to increase our operational efficiency in all the departments.
Objectives of this Role
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols
- Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity
- Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget
- Track staffing requirements, hiring new employees as needed
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable departments
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Lead, motivate, and support a large team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment, including setup and implementation of career development plans for all direct reports and problem resolution
- Manage timely data collection to update operations metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service
- Partner with cross-functional support teams in improving the proprietary tools and systems
- Work closely with legal and safety departments to make sure activities remain compliant
- Oversee materials and inventory management
- Conduct budget reviews and report cost plans to upper management