Are you ready to play an instrumental role as a member of a start-up with incredibly ambitious growth plans in Pakistan? Airoso Pakistan is looking for a seasoned and highly motivated Social Media Marketing Manager who will be responsible to promote and strengthen our brands by using of social media platforms.
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has solid experience and track record that will help enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company.
If you have creative flair and understand how engaging multimedia content can be used in digital marketing, then you will be an ideal candidate for our start-up.
- Responsible for organizing and running marketing campaigns over social media platforms (such as: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr).
- Create content, including text posts, video and images for use on social media
- Generate, edit, publish, and share content daily (original text, images, video, and HTML)
- Promote products, services and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with our organization’s brand and social media strategy
- Schedule social media posts using applications such as Hootsuite and TweetDeck
- Interact with customers and deal with customer’s inquiries, complaints and feedback on social media platforms
- Develop new social media strategies and campaigns
- Manage a budget to be spent on promoting social media posts and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
- Keep track of data and analyze the performance of social media campaigns
- Collaborate with colleagues from across functions to ensure branding is consistent
- Meet with clients and business partners and other stakeholders (such as social media influencers). These meetings may involve pitching potential marketing campaigns
- Keeping abreast of technological developments and new software programs will help you to stay current and best able to work effectively for your clients
- A strong editing and writing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to using effective storytelling techniques
- Knowledge and understanding of algorithms and search engine optimization
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent team work and networking skills.
- Online community management and customer service skills to strike the balance between publicity and stimulating direct discussion with potential and actual customers
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Photo and video-editing experience
- Ability to multitask, to work on a number of projects at once
- Problem solving skills
- Incredible attention to detail
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Self-paced learner and willing to learn new technologies and skills
- Team player and collaborative
- Agile mindset
- Adapt with changing needs
- Take initiatives and suggest innovative ideas and solutions