SWI is a leading multinational in IT and Telecom space Head Quartered in New York, USA with Regional offices out of Canada, UK, UAE, KSA and Pakistan.
Building Services and Solutions for our Global Customers ranging from Network Infrastructure OEMs, Mobile Carriers, Financial Institutions and Large Enterprises in the space of Delivery & Project Management.
SWI’s talented team is a valued asset towards our quality commitment for the Clients. Our Software & IT Division is growing fast, we are continuously looking for industry’s top notch talent for software development and results proven professionals to manage various products & teams developing various clients’ products.
SWI is an Equal Opportunity Employer with the promise of providing excellent professional services to the IT/Software and Telecom Industry.
SWI is looking for a talented, hands-on and experienced Accounts Executive to join our winning team.
We are seeking an Accounts Executive having 4 to 6 years’ experience of completing whole accounting cycles and understanding of expense management and controlling of expenditures. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Must be able to manage the book keeping and accounting transactions accurately.
· Strong oral and written communication skills is required to liaise with all the staff members and management of the organization.
· Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, organized, able to prioritize and work independently.
· Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
· Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
· Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
· Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
· Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
· Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
· Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
· Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
· Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
· Prepares Vendors Reconciliation and Aging reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information.
· Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
· Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Proficiency in MS Office suite specifically in MS Excel & Word.
· Strong mathematical and accounting concepts
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Clear, concise and effective communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
Minimum Bachelors (16 years education)/ Masters in Finance Studies / ACCA