· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
· An excellent understanding of software design and design patterns.
· Strong programming skills in JAVA, OOPs.
· Experience in Android graphics, animation and UI designing.
· Strong grip on RESTful web services and JSON
· Expert knowledge of Android SDKs.
· Understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN.
· Good hands on Android Studio
· Experience in developing UIs for different screen dimensions. Must be a self-motivated team player able t owork in a customer-oriented, fast-paced and demanding environment with minimal supervision.
SWI is one the of the largest independently owned Wireless Consulting Services Firms in the United States with local presence in North America, United Kingdom, Middle East and Asia. SWI is a leader in providing advanced ICT services to wireless, wire-line, Public Safety, IoT, M2M and Enterprise doma ...Read More