SWI is a leading multinational in IT and Telecom space Head Quartered in New York, USA with Regional offices out of Canada, UK, UAE and KSA.
Building Services and Solutions for our Global Customers ranging from Network Infrastructure OEMs, Mobile Carriers, Financial Institutions and Large Enterprises in the space of Delivery & Project Management.
SWI’s talented team is a valued asset towards our quality commitment for the Clients. Our Software & IT Division is growing fast, we are continuously looking for industry’s top notch talent for software development and results proven professionals to manage various products & teams developing various clients’ products.
SWI is an Equal Opportunity Employer with the promise of providing excellent professional services to the IT/Software and Telecom Industry.
SWI is looking for a talented, hands-on and experienced ASP.NET MVC Developer to join our winning team.
We are seeking an outstanding ASP.NET MVC Developer possessing 3 to 4 years of experience who will be responsible for designing, developing and customization of innovative web applications and web based solutions.
· Write well designed, tested and efficient code by using best software development practices.
· Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
· Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling websites and applications.
· Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
· Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
· The candidate will be involved in the development, deployment and support of enterprise applications.
· The candidate will be responsible for code implementation and unit / integration testing to deliver optimal services.
· Good understanding of service oriented architecture (SOA) and repository pattern
· Good understanding of client side scripting framework i.e. AngularJS and RequireJS
· Proven working experience of JSON, Web Services and REST API.
· Proven working experience in MS SQL Server.
· Adequate knowledge of relational database system, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
· Solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management and best development practices.
· Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS and Bootstrap.
· Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
· Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
BSc in Computer Sciences or in Electrical Engineering.
Majors in Computer Sciences will be a plus
SWI is one the of the largest independently owned Wireless Consulting Services Firms Headquartered in the United States with local presence in North America, Europe, Middle East and rest of Asia. SWI is a leader in providing advanced ICT services to wireless, wire-line, Public Safety, IoT, M2M and E ...Read More