AirCod Technologies is a sister concern of SWI which is a leading multinational in IT and Telecom space Head Quartered in New York, USA with Regional offices out of Canada, UK, UAE and KSA.
Building Services and Solutions for our Global Customers ranging from Network Infrastructure OEMs, Mobile Carriers, Financial Institutions and Large Enterprises in the space of Delivery & Project Management.
SWI’s talented team is a valued asset towards our quality commitment for the Clients. Our Software & IT Division is growing fast, we are continuously looking for industry’s top notch talent for software development and results proven professionals to manage various products & teams developing various clients’ products.
SWI is an Equal Opportunity Employer with the promise of providing excellent professional services to the IT/Software and Telecom Industry. For reviewing the company profile please visit www.aircod.com
SWI is looking for a talented, hands-on and experienced Business Analyst to join our winning team.
We are looking for suitable candidates to fill Business Analyst Position with a minimum of 4+ years’ experience. He/she will be responsible for analyzing the business needs of client and stakeholders to help identify business problems and propose solutions.
He/she will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
· Manage business requirements of new feature being implemented and create User success stories
· Conducts usability level change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of change, functions and requirements
· Research and prepares statistical reports in order to identify how a feature needs to integrate with the system.
· Research and prepares competitors product modules & features matrix and present them to management.
· Acts as a liaison and ensure approval of usability, content, communication design in order to comply with the product guidelines & themes for all the designed screens
· Conduct User Acceptance Testing of the assigned features before deployment and prepare demo plans.
· To develop, update and deliver presentations to clients highlighting product features and its technical capabilities
· Identify patterns, trends and other relationships to determine ways to improve and/or resolve issues
· Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the clients.
· Identify and present the impact of feature on defined Key Performance Indicators once it has released.
· Requires to convert the business requirements into technical documents which deliver elements of systems design, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables
· Perform any other task/project assigned by Management
· Outstanding interpersonal skills.
· Excellent active listening and presentation skills.
· Detailed analytical abilities
· People oriented and result driven.
· Practical application ability with Microsoft Office and Visio
· Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
· Should be able to manage own self independently, proactively and with a self-motivated approach.
Minimum Bachelors (16 years education) BBA / BBIT / MBA / MBIT.
SWI is one the of the largest independently owned Wireless Consulting Services Firms Headquartered in the United States with local presence in North America, Europe, Middle East and rest of Asia. SWI is a leader in providing advanced ICT services to wireless, wire-line, Public Safety, IoT, M2M and E ...Read More