AirCod Technologies is a leading multinational software house working in prominent market technologies to serve our valued clients with optimal solutions and products created to meet their business needs. At AirCod we develop efficient and responsive business models through proactive and multi-dimensional solutions. We empower enterprises with our automated framework approaches and business intelligence. AirCod is a state of the art technology oriented software house focused on quality of service, automation, efficiency, maintainability and reliability of the product.
- Web Development
- OS Development
- App Development
- Graphic Solutions
- Technical Consultancy
- Data Scientist
About This Role:
We are looking for suitable candidates to fill Business Analyst Position with a minimum of 4+ years’ experience. He/she will be responsible for analyzing the business needs of client and stakeholders to help identify business problems and propose solutions.
He/she will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
- Manage business requirements of new feature being implemented and create User success stories
- Conducts usability level change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of change, functions and requirements
- Research and prepares statistical reports in order to identify how a feature needs to integrate with the system.
- Research and prepares competitors product modules & features matrix and present them to management.
- Acts as a liaison and ensure approval of usability, content, communication design in order to comply with the product guidelines & themes for all the designed screens
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing of the assigned features before deployment and prepare demo plans.
- To develop, update and deliver presentations to clients highlighting product features and its technical capabilities
- Identify patterns, trends and other relationships to determine ways to improve and/or resolve issues
- Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the clients.
- Identify and present the impact of feature on defined Key Performance Indicators once it has released.
- Requires to convert the business requirements into technical documents which deliver elements of systems design, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables
- Perform any other task/project assigned by Management
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Excellent active listening and presentation skills.
- Detailed analytical abilities
- People oriented and result driven.
- Practical application ability with Microsoft Office and Visio
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Should be able to manage own self independently, proactively and with a self-motivated approach.