Established in 2004, SWI is a leading multinational in IT and Telecom space Head Quartered out of New York, with Regional offices in Canada, UK, UAE, KSA and Pakistan.
Delivering Services and Solutions for our Global Customers ranging from Network Infrastructure OEMs, Mobile Carriers, Financial Institutions and Large Enterprises.
SWI’s talented team is a valued asset towards quality commitment for its Clients. Our Telecom, Software & IT Division is growing fast, we are continuously looking for industry’s top notch talent with proven professionals to manage various products & teams developing various clients’ products.
SWI is an Equal Opportunity Employer with the promise of providing excellent professional services to the IT/Software and Telecom Industry.
SWI is looking for a talented Executive Assistant to CEO to join our winning team.
· Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
· Attend meetings and keep minutes, follow ups with internal stake holders and clients
· Perform any ad-hoc tasks assigned by CEO
· Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
· Providing a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and internal departments/external stakeholders to facilitate the CEO by keeping him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
· Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
· Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
· Writing error-free, eloquent emails and letters for various events and announcements.
· Sets-up staff meetings, maintains electronic staff calendars and organizes team events.
· Assist and provide summarized feedback on national & international agreements, recruitment, project management and administration.
· Assist HR & Finance with employee engagement activities and policy matters.
· Compile and monitor organizational activities through internal trackers
· To do web research and update CEO with new relevant innovations in field of Technology, Safety & Security situation and other relevant aspects.
· Outstanding interpersonal skills.
· People oriented and results driven.
· Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
· Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
· Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
· Excellent written and verbal English communication skills with a hands on knowledge of MS Office
· Should be able to manage own self independently, proactively and with a self-motivated approach.