SWI is a leading multinational in IT and Telecom space Head Quartered in New York, USA with Regional offices out of Canada, UK, UAE, KSA and Pakistan.
Building Services and Solutions for our Global Customers ranging from Network Infrastructure OEMs, Mobile Carriers, Financial Institutions and Large Enterprises in the space of Delivery & Project Management.
SWI’s talented team is a valued asset towards our quality commitment for the Clients. Our Software & IT Division is growing fast, we are continuously looking for industry’s top notch talent for software development and results proven professionals to manage various products & teams developing various clients’ products.
SWI is an Equal Opportunity Employer with the promise of providing excellent professional services to the IT/Software and Telecom Industry.
SWI is looking for a talented, hands-on and experienced HR & Recruitment Lead to join our winning team.
We are seeking an HR & Recruitment Lead having a minimum of 8 years’ experience with 3-4 years as lead recruiter/ HR experience in a renowned software house having in-depth knowledge of recruitment for the software houses and its hiring dynamics. He/she will be responsible for managing the whole recruitment cycle. The candidate must have ability to handle the complete HR management process with a focus on Recruitment & Selection.
· Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels, tools, job boards and all other relevant platforms to find out potential resources.
· Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
· Lead and manage the complete recruitment process according to position requirements.
· Evaluate candidates’ strengths compared with requirements by screening, and interviewing candidates.
· Develop fair HR policies in a manner commensuration with software industry requirements and ensure employees understand and comply with them.
· Design and implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations).
· Manage employees’ grievances and conflict resolutions.
· Ability to use, run and manage ATS.
· Devise and implement employee retention techniques.
· Work closely with Project Managers to meet day to day HR requirements.
· Proven work experience as an HR & Recruiting generalist or similar role in software industry.
· Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems and recruitment tools.
· Experience with full-cycle recruiting.
· Ability to independently handle work assignments and report to Management.
· Demonstrable leadership abilities.
· Strong English reading, writing, and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.).
Minimum Bachelors (16 years education)/ Masters in Human Resources / Management studies or relevant field.