AirCod Technologies is a leading multinational software house working in prominent market technologies to serve our valued clients with optimal solutions and products created to meet their business needs. At AirCod we develop efficient and responsive business models through proactive and multi-dimensional solutions. We empower enterprises with our automated framework approaches and business intelligence. AirCod is a state of the art technology oriented software house focused on quality of service, automation, efficiency, maintainability and reliability of the product.
- Web Development
- OS Development
- App Development
- Graphic Solutions
- Technical Consultancy
- Data Scientist
About This Role:
We are looking for passionate mobile App developers that are skilled and competent in developing mobile applications on iPhone platforms. The ideal candidate must have proven experience in transforming business aspirations into visually appealing mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in integrating mobile applications to Web Services.
- Objective-C and Swift skills and inside-and-out knowledge of the iOS SDK.
- Solid knowledge of Objective-C and Swift, and completed project you can show us.
- SDK integration for Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Google Maps.
- Integration of maps, geolocation services, push-notifications, social media APIs.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Excellent Understanding of the OOP principles.
- Experience with third-party services and APIs: Google APIs, Social Networks, Payment Systems.
- Posting Experiences to Apple App Store
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
Required Experience: 2-3 Yrs.
Qualification: BSCS (Hons.)