SWI is a leading multinational in IT and Telecom space Head Quartered in New York, USA with Regional offices out of Canada, UK, UAE and KSA.
Building Services and Solutions for our Global Customers ranging from Network Infrastructure OEMs, Mobile Carriers, Financial Institutions and Large Enterprises in the space of Delivery & Project Management.
SWI’s talented team is a valued asset towards our quality commitment for the Clients. Our Software & IT Division is growing fast, we are continuously looking for industry’s top notch talent for software development and results proven professionals to manage various products & teams developing various clients’ products.
SWI is an Equal Opportunity Employer with the promise of providing excellent professional services to the IT/Software and Telecom Industry.
SWI is looking for a talented, hands-on and experienced Java Script Developer to join our winning team.
· Develop client side new controls and plugins.
· Develop new user-facing features.
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
· Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
· Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
· Strong concepts on Object Oriented programming.
· Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
· Ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
· Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX.
· Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN.
· Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.
BSc in Computer Sciences or in Electrical Engineering.
Majors in Computer Sciences will be a plus.
SWI is one the of the largest independently owned Wireless Consulting Services Firms Headquartered in the United States with local presence in North America, Europe, Middle East and rest of Asia. SWI is a leader in providing advanced ICT services to wireless, wire-line, Public Safety, IoT, M2M and E ...Read More