Established in 2004, SWI is a leading multinational in IT and Telecom space Head Quartered out of New York, with Regional offices in Canada, UK, UAE, KSA and PK.
Delivering Services and Solutions for our Global Customers ranging from Network Infrastructure OEMs, Mobile Carriers, Financial Institutions and Large Enterprises.
SWI’s talented team is a valued asset towards quality commitment for its Clients. Our Software & IT Division is growing fast, we are continuously looking for industry’s top notch talent for software development and results proven professionals to manage various products & teams developing various clients’ products.
SWI is an Equal Opportunity Employer with the promise of providing excellent professional services to the IT/Software and Telecom Industry.
SWI is looking for a talented, hands-on and experienced HR Manager to join our winning team.
We are looking for suitable candidates to fill HR Manager Position with a minimum of 10+ years’ overall experience in the HR domain. He/she will be responsible for managing the complete HR processes for our local and global operations. The candidate must have ability to independently handle the complete HR management function.
· Manage complete onboarding and off boarding cycle.
· Ensuring all compliance requirements are met for local and international recruitment.
· Coordinating with Finance department for smooth execution of payroll and other related processes pertaining to employee benefits.
· Handling all matters relating to employee attendance including leaves administration.
· Handling employee grievances through established mechanisms.
· Designing and implementing training programs according to the needs of the organization.
· Conducting orientation session for new employees for local and international operations.
· Maintaining and updating employee records of local as well as international operations according to documentation requirements.
· Processing employment verifications of personnel.
· Verifying back ground checks for all hired personnel.
· Preparing all kind of HR related letters / documents for local and international operations.
· Processing final clearance of all employees.
· Develop new policies and procedures for streamlining HR operations.
· Managing Employee Performance Management system that drives high performance.
· Developing and Implementing HR Policies and SOPs.
· Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
· Supporting current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
· Developing and monitoring overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures.
· Nurturing and maintaining positive working environment
· Outstanding interpersonal skills.
· Proven working experience as HR manager.
· People oriented and results driven.
· Demonstrable experience with human resource process and practices.
· Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
· Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
· Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
· Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
· Excellent written and verbal English communication skills with a hands on knowledge of MS Office.
· Should be able to manage own self independently, proactively and with a self-motivated approach.
Master’s or equivalent Bachelor’s degree with preferable specialization in HR.