Manages company social media channels, including Face book, LinkedIn, Twitter Snapchat, Instagram, YouTube, Word Press, Sprinkler, etc.).
· Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms.
· Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content.
· Optimizes content following search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC).
· Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation.
· Social media management with large projects, events, and community management.
· Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects.
· Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content.
· Works with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy.
· Conducts continuous analysis of competitive environment and industry trends.
· Monitors and contributes to social media strategy.