Aircod Technologies is a sister concern of SWI which is a leading multinational in IT and Telecom space Head Quartered in New York, USA with Regional offices out of Canada, UK, UAE and KSA.
Building Services and Solutions for our Global Customers ranging from Network Infrastructure OEMs, Mobile Carriers, Financial Institutions and Large Enterprises in the space of Delivery & Project Management.
SWI’s talented team is a valued asset towards our quality commitment for the Clients. Our Software & IT Division is growing fast, we are continuously looking for industry’s top notch talent for software development and results proven professionals to manage various products & teams developing various clients’ products.
SWI is an Equal Opportunity Employer with the promise of providing excellent professional services to the IT/Software and Telecom Industry.
SWI is looking for a talented, hands-on and experienced Team Lead Mobile Application Development to join our winning team.
We are seeking a Team Lead Mobile Application Development with 10 plus years of hands-on experience who will be responsible for collaborating across a diverse work environment to lead our next generation of mobile applications. We are looking for employees with a passion for technology and the drive to innovate boldly. You will have the opportunity to work with creative and talented team members who will share in your desire to exceed in developing robust and innovative solutions to complex problems in an evolving research environment.
· The candidate will be involved in the technical analysis, design, development, deployment and support of high performance mobile applications while ensuring high quality product delivery.
· The candidate will be responsible for analyzing / reviewing business specifications, for creating detailed designs, for code implementation, for unit / integration testing and for producing accurate time estimates.
· The candidate will work closely with business analysts and architects to ensure that business requirements are fully satisfied, design goals have been met and that all development deliverables are of the highest quality.
· Create and maintain shared mobile components, libraries, and frameworks.
· Support teams integrating mobile apps with local and cloud storage and services.
· Work with our UI/UX team, enterprise architects, and infrastructure teams.
· Help teams with development and deployment processes.
· Establish and support development standards and best practices as well as coding styles and use of 3rd party components.
· Show a passion to continually learn, improve, and share your knowledge.
· Strive to keep up-to-date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies.
· Understand architecture and design across mobile and web systems.
· Solve complex problems using relevant mobile development technologies.
· Working on pulling requests and performing code reviews.
· At least 3 plus years of experience in managing teams with good experience leading a mobile platform team.
· 3-5 years of minimum hands on experience building enterprise level mobile applications.
· Strong architecture, analytic, design and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to understand and maintain existing complex codebases.
· An excellent understanding of software design and design patterns.
· Strong programming skills in JAVA and must have good Object Oriented Concepts.
· Experience in Android graphics, animation and UI designing.
· Strong grip on RESTful APIs’ using JSON.
· Expert knowledge of Android SDKs.
· Good hands on experience of Android Studio.
· Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git & SVN.
· Experience in developing UIs for different screen dimensions.
BSc in Computer Sciences or BS in Software Engineering.