· 7-8 Years of experience is required in Web Application Design & Development
· At least 2 years of experience in managing teams.
· Good understanding of client side scripting framework i.e. AngularJS, ReactJS & RequireJS.
· A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
· Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
· Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
SWI is one the of the largest independently owned Wireless Consulting Services Firms in the United States with local presence in North America, United Kingdom, Middle East and Asia. SWI is a leader in providing advanced ICT services to wireless, wire-line, Public Safety, IoT, M2M and Enterprise doma ...Read More