AirCod Technologies is a leading multinational software house working in prominent market technologies to serve our valued clients with optimal solutions and products created to meet their business needs. At AirCod we develop efficient and responsive business models through proactive and multi-dimensional solutions. We empower enterprises with our automated framework approaches and business intelligence. AirCod is a state of the art technology oriented software house focused on quality of service, automation, efficiency, maintainability and reliability of the product.
- Web Development
- OS Development
- App Development
- Graphic Solutions
- Technical Consultancy
- Data Scientist
About This Role:
This role requires an experienced individual who can recruit quality candidates in a timely manner. This individual’s ability is to work on sharp deadlines and on multiple vacancies at one time.
Primary Responsibilities of the Role:
- Responsible for the full hiring cycle, sourcing, pre-screening, short listing, coordination and scheduling interviews.
- Sourcing candidates through various internet job-boards.
- Reactively profile candidates, as per the job requirements entered in the Vacancy Capture Solution (VCS), and create Formatted Resumes and Profiling Notes.
- Seek innovative solutions to problems and make recommendations for implementations.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with the team, the Recruitment Team Lead and the manager.
- Remain self-motivated, show initiative (i.e. be proactive), and focus on solutions (i.e. problem solving methodology).
Qualifications and Experience/Skills and Knowledge Required for the Role:
- Graduate level with at least 04 years of previous recruiting experience.
- Strong English reading, writing, and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate effective use of database tools.
- Strong knowledge and utilization of various job boards and excellent skills over Boolean queries.
- Must have good negotiation skills. Proficient with Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Ability to work in teams and has strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.